Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm back!!!!!

Hey everybody!!! I'm soooo sorry that I have not been posting lately! We are so excited that my mom is going to have a baby girl! We just got the crib set last week!! It is in pink and brown. You probably have already seen it on my mom's facebook. <3 This is kinda changing the subject, but has everybody heard about that crazy "killer whale" killing that Seaworld trainer!? It was very shocking to me. :'( I am not very happy that the Seaworld people are going to keep training with the killing thing!!!! D=
Changing the subject,(*again*) I HAVE A COLD!!!!! A BAD ONE! ONE THAT COULD MAKE AN ESKIMO SHIVER!!!!! But i guess I will get over it soon. ;( I should probably get off of this thing for now... *I will have some random pics on here soon!*
<3Tara<3

1 comment:

. said...

I can't believe that they are still working with the big whale!! some people. Sorry that you are not feeling good. :(