Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey everybody!!

Hey people I'm so sorry that I haven't posted this thing in forever!! There has been sooo much happening since my last post! First my parents had an anniversary and married for 18 years. I feel old!! Then my birthday. It was so much fun! We weren't home of course! We went to Hannibal, Missouri which was a blast! I am now 11 years old. Then we had a PNC Youth Camp it was so fun it was my dad's first time to come. I think he liked it too. Then the 4th July came, we went to a tea party there lots of speeches and a little bit of fireworks. And then after that we went to the PNC camp! It was so much fun! There was a creek with a swimming hole and the kids made a dam which was really fun! Donny Bates Jr. did the youth service and he did a good job. Well right now I am on vacation! We are going to stay in Tampa, Florida for a few days, then we are going to go to Gulf Shores, Al. I will have pics on here soon. Tara
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: