Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow, snow,snow!

Hello everyone! Here I wake up on a late Sunday morning, (not really late but late for church!)and look at the clock and what do you know its 9:55!!!! So I said, "Mom aren't we supposed to be on our way to church!?!" She said ,"Look out the window!" So I got my dragging self up, and looked out the window...it was snowing cats and dogs!!! :) So that means everything shuts down when it starts snowing!(in Al that is) So here we all sit! Right now I am looking at seven robins out in the snow! (they look so confused!)I will have pictures on the next post!!
Tara :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to leave an anonymous blog. My friends here have all said how much they enjoy your blog, but they can't leave comments for some reason. I have made a few changes in the guts of the thing, so we'll see how it works. I love you bunches! ~Mom

Diana said...

I have yet to see snow in Florida...so you guys are better!